Tuesday 5 January 2010

I am ashamed..

ok, so I admit it, I am watching hockey. I just watched a huge goal that Canada just scored. Why do I care? I am not sure I do, but I am locked in anyway! It is tied 5-5, I got hockey fever baby!!

On to other stuff. How do I manage my photos and edit them is what is on my mind tonight. I downloaded a free trial of photoshop and it is pretty good, overwhelming though. Next I am going to download a free version of Mac's Aperture. It does all the same stuff, but it will manage all my photos for me, work with my Mac really well and I can order prints online straight from Mac which is my best option right now for prints. I feel like I am already sold on Aperture, but I will wait out this 30 trial on photoshop and then try out Aperture. You notice how I am only capitalizing Aperture and not photoshop, I didn't do that on purpose, must be sub-conscience.

I am also torn between heading upstairs and watching the rest of The Devil Wears Prada, a movie that we started the other night on tv but didn't finish... or watching the overtime hockey game. I can't believe that is a decision for me. What do think I will do?

1 comment:

  1. watching hockey??!!! You've been too long in the mountains--

    ReplyDelete