Tuesday 6 July 2010

Bathing with a Wet Rock

So, you all know that we like our showers. My husband though has been having a hard time finding a "manly" poof to shower with. So, on our last trip to Superstore, he found a great, soft, dark brown poof. It was made of bamboo, cotton and perhaps some rayon. Anyway, he was very excited about his next shower with his manly bath poof. He got up the next morning early so I didn't get to ask him how it went. I, however, being curious, put a bit of shower gel on the new poof and got myself ready for a great experience. It wasn't. In fact it was awful! First of all, because it was cloth like, it was wet, very wet and very cold! As I think about it, I don't think it would EVER dry out. It would be a brown fluffy breading ground for life threatening grossness! I moved on, a little cold poof wasn't gonna stop me from getting clean. I tried to lather it up, it wasn't working, no bubbles. I didn't give up. I put it to my body and started to scrub. A rock is the way to describe the feeling. A cold, wet, rock rubbing my skin off. AHHH!
Later, I asked Paul what he thought. He said it was the worst experience of his life! We looked at the tag and it said money refunded if not completely satisfied. Can you really return a used, wet poof. Well, we did. I chuckle when I think of Paul walking into Superstore with the tag, the receipt and the cold wet poof in a bag. It was all going well until she asked to see the poof. He handed her the bag, she opened it and stared at the cold, wet poof. She looked at him as if he was crazy. What else were we supposed to do. He got his money back and left the store quickly.

What is the strangest thing you have ever returned?

No comments:

Post a Comment