Saturday 17 July 2010

The Mystery is Solved




Earlier this week Jude had a quick bout of the "throw ups". It only lasted for an hour or so in the morning and then he was fine. Didn't think much of it until last night. I heard Gracie up in the night and finally went to check on her.... she was sick... and doing quite well on her own. She probably would have been up all night taking care of herself if we hadn't heard her running back and forth from her room to the potty. As we were up with her, B came out of her room with a green look on her face too! So, it was a fun night of both of them sick together... I think it is the first time! This morning I am sick. I haven't met their fate yet but I am not in any mood to eat. All us girl's have been held up in the house all day, napping and watching shows. The boys have been out taking in July Fest soccer. I am thankful though that we are all sick at the same time and are getting it over before our trip on Mon! Hopefully tomorrow we will all be better and I can pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment