Sunday 7 August 2011

We're In!

You know it has been a while since you blogged when you have to resign in! Well, I have many good excuses, a baseball game in the States, seeing family and moving into our new place! Yup, we are finally in and are loving it, it has been a crazy week but we are now set up and sleeping here. I promise pictures soon. It is weird still to be so close to Costco, Superstore, Cobs Bakery, health food stores, really anything that we could want, all here within minutes. I still have the strange feeling when I head into Old Navy... that urge to find the best deals, to grab a years worth of clothes in one trip. Now, I can just go in to get one thing! Might take a while for me to adjust to city life again.

Ah, pictures. I have so many to share and this post will have none, disappointing I know. Later, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment