Wednesday 31 August 2011

Why Not?



When your son begs you to run through the sprinklers, I have come to realize the best answer is "YES!" I have spent way too many times saying no to things that really don't matter. Sure, get a little, or a lot wet! Enjoy yourself, have fun! Boy did he have fun! He was soaked and ran threw as many times as he could. I am sure that the students at the University were wondering where this kid's mother was...  I was the one holding my camera, enjoying every giggle that came from the overjoyed little boy!

Another success that came from being on Campus today came in the form of an answered prayer. We have been looking for a family doctor and with no luck, in fact we were told "Good Luck!" by medical staff. We  were almost ready to give up and just use walk in clinics as our only source of doctor care when we tried the school that Paul goes to. There is a medical clinic on site and they service all the students and said we can use them. So good! They will not only take Paul, but me and the kids, and he sounds like a great doctor!  Yay! I almost ran through a sprinkler myself, but.....

No comments:

Post a Comment