Sunday 9 January 2011

...Because we Can

Why do we climb huge snow banks that were left after they finally ploughed our street?

IMGP5293

Why does J Man spend 5 minutes trying his best to make it up the snow bank only to slide/fall back down a few seconds later?

IMGP5302

Why does Beaner slide down huge snow banks backward?

IMGP5306

Why does Cici speed to the top and race down over and over and over and over...?

IMGP5298

Why do we climb another 10ft bank to reach the pinecones that are way up in the trees?

IMGP5328

Why?

Why is Beaner wearing her swimming goggles outside?

IMGP5333 - Version 2

Why are all the kids wearing their swimming goggles outside?

IMGP5286

Why are all the kids wearing their swimming goggles outside and pretending to be Aliens?

IMGP5290

Because we can.

1 comment:

  1. why do I bask in the temperate temperature?
    why do I smile at the sunshine mountains?
    why is my snow shovel lost and un-missed?
    why do I tolerate a single day of minus degrees?
    why am I laughing at your pictures?

    Because I can!

    ReplyDelete