Tuesday 18 January 2011

Ramblings

So here is the project that we did this weekend. Paper Mache (excuse the laziness with not using the proper French accents and all). Cici made an eel, Beaner made a tower with a mote, J Man made a dino face.

IMGP5368

IMGP5370

IMGP5375

IMGP5377

On to other happenings here, kids are sick with colds but J Man might have a flu. Fun. I am hoping that I don't get real sick while Paul is away for his class this week.

It has been really warm here the past few days. Lots of melting. I took Beaner out to the golf course yesterday for a formal photo shoot. Here is a little glimpse for you all.

IMGP5398


What else to talk about. Oh, this article that Paul found yesterday got me thinking.... Are you a Single or a Double? I. Don't. Know. What. I. Should. Be.

That is about it for now, I am going to go get my morning tea and tend to my sick son.



1 comment:

  1. Fun days at your house! If I didn't put 2 spaces between sentences, I had marks taken off by my typing (your keyboarding) teacher. She would even give us a rap on the knuckles with a ruler... Nana space space

    ReplyDelete