Wednesday 26 January 2011

From Russia with Love

IMGP5470

IMGP5471

Who knew that Russians loved the Colts?

Anyway, life here has been pretty crazy, lots of sickness this past week and it is still here. I brought Beaner home from school yesterday. We thought she was feeling sick because she was spinning on the tire swing at recess, nope, she has the flu. So, another home day. We have another showing tomorrow so I am working hard to keep our house clean so I don't have to do another 4 hour panic clean like I did on Mon.

Sigh.

I think I should restart my day with some tea, since I am missing out on my Wed trip to Starbucks with Paul. Tea and toast, perfect way to start the day, it's better than how it really started, cleaning up the living room floor and bathroom.. poor Beaner.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Colts!! Sorry, Beaner. K, you must be exhausted, sorry.

    ReplyDelete