Sunday 2 January 2011

I Spy... Something that is Green!

IMGP5160

As many of you know, my husband has a short window of when he will eat a banana. If it is all yellow, it is past the prime, especially if it has a spot on it. He cringed as I fed one of these yellow banana's to J Man yesterday.

These green banana's are for sure the greenest I have ever seen in my house (aside from the one I saw a friend eat who lost a bet over Thanksgiving). I laughed when I saw them and asked if we would ever eat them. My husband's response was, "I will probably crack open one of those babies tomorrow, they'll turn fast!".

The banana's remain untouched.

On a more unhealthier note, what do you do with 3 cups of unused whip cream that was left over from pancakes yesterday? Mix with lots of icing sugar and a bit of vanilla extract and pour over your wholegrain cinnamon buns that you are having for breakfast today. Yum. Our New Year has not gotten off to a healthy start, maybe tomorrow....

Oh, some of you want to know the game we were playing...
Cranium Family Edition, so much fun, even J Man likes to guess what is being made out of clay, or what we are drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment