Monday 18 May 2009

Little Things

I know, I know, I didn't post yesterday.  It was a day of rest after all right?  Well, there was a little rest but mostly it was full of fun times with friends.  That seems to be what we have been doing these past 2 days and have enjoyed it.  On Sat some friends from across the street came over and we did some Mario Kart Wii, well the boys did and actually finished the whole game!  We were up too late but it was great to relax and have fun.  In the morning, I found out from Gracie that she was up for a while of that night listening to us play and was asking us about some of the courses!  Yesterday we spent some time with other friends, let our kids play, walked the Platzl, had fun.  I went to see the movie Angles and Demons at the Kimberley movie theater last night with Keri.  I had never been to the theater before, it was better than I thought, well, at least the seats were.  The movie was good, better than I thought too.  

I have been enjoying little things today.  Like, finding a potato from last year that we will replant.  Swinging on the swing in our yard as Jude played in the sandbox happily.  Watching Jude crawl right into the sprinkler and actually enjoy it.  Cuddling and scratching Bethy on the red chair before bed.  Buying a new hoodie for only $9.99.  Eating warm banana bread with a glass of milk. Ahhhhhh, the little things!

Life gets back to normal tomorrow, early to rise and get kids ready for the day.  Hope you enjoyed your long weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment