Thursday 14 May 2009

My day in pictures

Well, day 2... and instead of writing what my day held for me, why not sit back and enjoy the pictures!



This is how our day started!  Yes that is snow.




This green machine magically turned back into this nice blue van, notice the nice new bumper.



We had a little of this...



Then we had some of this sadness, it was shot day... oh, there were 4 shots



Then we had some of this action




Then we had some of this action...




We then headed to the family school dance, all the kids had a great time, but Beaner busted the moves the most!


and finally this is where I found J Man as I was making his bedtime snack.  He was in his chair when I left him.... we have to strap him in now!


That was my day.  See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment