Wednesday 13 May 2009

One A Day

I have been thinking, why blog if I only do it so infrequently that I can't even remember the last time I did.  I have been following blogs that post everyday, of course it is has turned into a business for some of them and with 11 million hits they need to have something interesting for people to read.  But what about me?  Do my 3 followers yearn for a posting everyday? Are they important enough to give them something to look forward to each day?  Have I short changed them with the promise of a blog and then left them hanging... wanting more?  Well, for them I say "YES" they are that important and so I venture into a new challenge.  I will blog everyday for the next week ( I know I am reaching high!) and thus give my 3 followers a daily glimpse into my life!  

Well...... the first day.... day 1... numero uno............. boy this is going to be hard!

What I did today so far.  Well, I enjoyed listening to my son chat to himself in bed for about a half and hour.  He is too cute when he does this.  I also listened as he made loud banging noises and wondered aloud, what is doing?  After Cici and Beaners headed off to school, I took J Man out for a walk in the cool sun and then he played on the grass while I did some watering.  It was so nice to be outside and very fun to see him look for birds that he could practice is new sign for and then the neighbours dog came out and we watched it roll in the grass.  Oh, our van is getting repaired today... because of my little mistake with the garage a awhile ago.  Anyway, we are getting a loaner car.  So, we need to be creative with taking our children places as we now will no longer fit in a normal sized car!  The girls were thrilled at the thought of riding in this new car and can't wait to see what it looks like.  I remember when I was in Junior High and we had to get a loaner car as a family, I was soooo embarrassed to be dropped off at school in that car.  Silly hey!  I am just glad that I can enjoy these few years where my kids are excited to be in a loaner car!  

It is a big day for Beaner today.  She is going to Kindergarden registration today.  She will get to meet her teachers and see her class.  She is really excited to start school.  She has been pretty bored lately.  She can't wait for Cici to come home from school so that they can play.  She is at her play school right now, then home for a quick lunch and then her and us and J Man will pile into the new car and head over to the school!  Thankfully it is my friends turn for carpool today so she can take Cici home for us, although there will be great dissapointment if Cici sees us at the school with the "new car" and she can't fit in it to get home.

I must go get ready for all the fun the rest of the day has, so this will end my first day's post.  Enjoy this read and prepare yourself for the one tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea about your car loaner issue - sorry for the trauma! Blog daily - it's nice to read

    ReplyDelete