Wednesday 20 May 2009

Sicky

So, not a bad day today.  The wind was crazy, it hailed, it rained, it was sunny, we had it all.  Beaner went to school this morning and did some finger painting which is a big step for her!  You know how she "loves" to get messy.  Speaking of this, we were in the garden a few days ago and she was picking up worms and finding homes for them, walking around with them, loving them.  Wow, Beaner with worms!  

Anyway, Cici went for a field trip to the Kimberley Public Library today with her class and even got her own library card.  She told us that there are even books there that adults can read!! 

 Hummm, what else, oh ya, you  might be wondering why the title is Sicky.  Well, that is J Man's plight.  He has had a fever all day and then quickly ended  our dinner with a large bout of vomiting.  Poor guy.  Cici wasn't too impressed as she was sitting next to him and we dismissed everyone from the table no matter how much they had eaten and declared dinner over!  He is asleep, with Tylenol, and we'll see how the rest of the night goes.  He might be reacting to his shots he got last week, and the 3 cups of Juice/water he drank quickly might have added to the tummy troubles!

I love that it is staying so light out now.  It is light till almost 10pm now but I am a little sad that we have only a month left till it heads the other way.  I really like going to bed when it is still light out.  I feel like I am getting so much sleep!  Of course, I have been getting a lot of sleep, I have been to bed before 10pm, and my Sweetie for that matter, all week!  Still not feeling rested, even with naps during the day.  I love sleep!  Speaking of sleep, it is 9:24pm.  My tummy is rummbling and my eyes are getting heavy.  So, I will listen to my body and feed and rest it.  Another day beckons tomorrow, oh, I am working tomorrow.  Grad is on Fri so we are doing all the corsages and bouts for it, fun!!  I'll let you know all about it tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment