Friday 15 May 2009

Mystery Solved

Day 3 is here and is almost over.  It went by in a blur.  Up with the kids getting Gracie off to school.  Then a quick shower and then a walk with the rest of the kids.  Then tidy, clean, eat and off to work.  Work was crazy today!  Rene was doing a wedding and needed my help to do 17 corsages and boutaniers!  17!  Even the bartender is wearing one!  Anyway, I am now tired and my fingers and hands are sore.  The girls are in the bath and the boys are doing "errands".  So, in these few minutes I think I will wrap this up, but before I do, I must share that a great mystery has been solved.  My Sweetie has been missing his black Lulu pants and we have looked high and low.  It has been in the background of our lives so we haven't pursued it.  But in a quick email from his mom today, we have finally located them!  Yay!  Now, do we wait till Aug to pick them up..... do we have them mailed.   You will have to stay tuned to find out.  Perhaps that should be my next weeks series.  The adventures of the Lulu traveling pants!  

I must say that this post seems awfully boring compared to yesterday's.  I knew this would happen.  I would outdo myself in the first day or so and then it would be all down hill from there.  Oh well, you get to see the fun and the not so fun, I guess that was the whole point of this!  Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for keeping it up! glad to hear of the lost lulus!

    ReplyDelete